Change Gmail Password: Today we are living in a digital era. Nowadays we use digital technology for everyday work. There is so much improvement in technology which is never before. Just look at the technology where we look. Now the key to the development of human civilization is the Internet and the use of which has now become extremely acute.
One of the most common names on the Internet world is email, which we always have to use. Many big companies in the world offer their email facility in free of cost such as Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, AOL mail etc. But one of the most popular, user-friendly and best email service providers is Gmail which is the excellent product of Google.
The people who currently use the Internet service may have a Gmail id. And Gmail ID is very important to use Google’s product properly. If you don’t have any Gmail ID, then you’ll not be able to login to the Play Store on Android Mobile and other Google service. But in this article, we talk about How To Change Your Gmail or Google Password.
How to change Gmail password on PC
Change Gmail Password in some easy simple steps are given below :
- Open your Gmail: Go to the link https://www.google.com/gmail/
- Sign in: Put your username and password to get Sign in – Google Accounts or Gmail.
- Go to Settings: After signing in to your Gmail account, mail inbox window will appear on the screen. Then go to the round shape ‘Settings’ button which is the top right side of the screen. Just click on that and a drop-down menu will appear, choose the Settings option.
- Accounts and Import: After choosing the settings option another window will appear on the screen. Select the ‘Accounts and Import’ option which is the top left side of the screen.
- Change Password: Clicking on the “Accounts and Import” option and you’ll be presented with a number of options. Find the section “Change account settings” and click on Change Password which is beside it.
- Confirm your Identity: Clicking the “Change Password” option you’ll be redirected to another page to confirm your identity. Enter your password again and click on next button.
- Clicking on next button another page will open. Put your new password in the first and type it again in the second box to confirm the password. Click on “Change Password” button.
- Great! You have done the job.
Recommend to Read: How To Email From Gmail
How to Change the Gmail Password on Your Android or iPhone
Learn How to Change Your Gmail Password in simple and easy below following steps with an android mobile app.
- Launch Gmail- First tap to the Gmail app on your mobile screen and log in to your account with your username and password, if you not logged in.
- Go to Option- After logged on Gmail the inbox will appear, tap on three horizontal line “Option” icon which is top corner of left-hand side to the screen.
- Tap to Settings- A slider menu will appear after tapping previous option. Tap the “Settings” option which is at the end position of the slider menu.
- Select Account- Selecting the Settings option another window appeared with showing your Gmail id name to the screen. Tap to your Gmail id.
- Manage your Google Account- After taped on your Gmail id name a menu window will visible with the name of “Manage your Google Account”. Go to the next step select this option.
- A Google Interface will appear. Slide it off your right-hand side.
- Find the Security Option- After sliding right side “Security” option will appear on the screen. Scroll the page and find the “Password” option which is below of “Singing into Google” option. Tap on it.
- Change Password- After tapped on ‘Password’ option another window appeared to screen with two boxes. In the first box put your new password and type the same to another box for confirming. Tap on the “Change Password” button.
- You have done the job.
How to reset your Gmail password
There are many of us who start his morning with receiving and replying emails on his laptop, and we always save the email’s password on the browser to make our work easier. But unfortunately, when the PC or Laptop gets crash or had to format, we lost the password. It is a very difficult situation if you don’t remember the password or don’t have written down it anywhere. To solve this issue Google has launched a tool named “Forget Password”. Using this tool we can reset or recover a forgotten Gmail Password in different ways, as mentioned below
- Entering last remember the password.
- Sending a notification to your phone.
- Getting a verification code by text message.
- Getting a verification code by the phone call.
- Sending a verification code to the recovery email id.
- Answering the security question.
- Enter an email address where Google can contact you later.
Here is the short description of some popular and easiest methods of ‘How to reset your Gmail password if you forget’ are given below.
Method #1. How to Reset Gmail Password by Sending a Notification to Your Phone.
“Sending a Notification to your Phone” is the easiest method to reset your Gmail password. This tool did not show if your Gmail id is not logged-in with an Android mobile. If you enter the wrong password into the Gmail log-in screen, it’ll show the message of “Forgot Password” to reset it. By clicking on “Forgot Password” option “Sending a Notification to Your Phone” will appear on screen at the same time you get a popup notification on your mobile. Tap on Yes button which is below of right-hand side, at the same time an ‘entering the new password’ options page will appear on Account recovery screen to your PC. Type a new password for your Gmail account and click on ‘change password’ button which is below the right-hand side. If you not like this step, click on “Try another way” option.
Method #2. How to Reset Gmail Password by Getting a verification code by text message.
“Getting a verification code by text message” is another easiest way of how to reset a Gmail Password if you don’t remember the security. In this case, if you have not attached your valid mobile number with your Gmail account, the method won’t work properly. The window of this method will appear after go to “Forgot Password” option and then clicking on ‘Try another way’ link. There is a ‘Text’ button and after clicking on that button, you’ll receive a text message on your registered mobile with a unique code. Put the code and you’ll get another window to change or reset your Gmail password.
You can choose “Call Button” as well. Get a robotic voice call on your registered mobile number. It’ll be told you a unique code. Enter that code and you’ll get another window to change or reset your Gmail password. If you did not pleased with this method, click on “Try another way” option to find another method for it.
Method #3. Sending a verification code to the recovery email id.
“Sending a verification code to the recovery email id” is one of the simple and easiest ways to reset Gmail password. This method does not work properly if you have not connected any email id to your Gmail account previously. By clicking on “Forgot Password” option “Sending a verification code to the recovery email id” will appear on Account recovery screen. Google will show the first 3 characters of your recovery email id to assure you. If everything OK, click on below ‘Send’ button to get the link of resetting Gmail password on that email id. If you did not pleased with this method, click on below “Try another way” option to find another method for it.
Create Gmail Account
Gmail is a very popular and versatile email service provider of Google. You must sign up for a Google account to create a Gmail account. A Gmail account will give you full access to other Google suite. The steps of how to create Gmail account given below.
Step #1: Open your web browser and go to Google Homepage. To create your Google or Gmail account click on ‘Gmail’ option in the toolbar which is the upper right corner of Google homepage.
Step #2: If you are already a Google user, just enter your username and password and get the sign in. But if you not, click on ‘Create account‘ option.
Step #3: After that, a window will appear on the screen where an online form has to fill up with basic your information. Fill the form with your correct information carefully and click below ‘Next‘ button.
Step #4: Here give your 10 digits valid mobile number to activate your Gmail account and click on ‘Next‘ button. Google will send you a verification code on this mobile number.
Step #5: In this step, you have to input the 6 digit verification code and click on ‘Verify‘ button.
Step #6: In this step, Google provide you with a form, here you have to fill up some information. Then click on ‘Next’ button.
Step #7: Here, Google wants permission from you, that your mobile number will be used in other Google services. If you agree, you click on ‘Yes, I’m In‘ button or you can click on ‘Skip’ button if you disagree.
Step #7: Here Google provide a Privacy and Terms window, just click on ‘I agree‘ button. You can click ‘Cancel‘ button if something wrong.
Step #8: In this step, Gmail will load with a nice animation. You have to wait for a moment.
Step #9: Your Gmail account is ready to use. There is a welcome email In your Gmail mail inbox send you by Google.
You have successfully created your Gmail or Google account.
How to Delete Gmail account permanently
If you have an unused Gmail account which created for some reason now, you want to permanently or temporarily Delete Google Account. Here is the below steps that you need to How to Delete a Google Gmail Account. Although it is difficult to Delete your Gmail service permanently without a password, if you have the right password, then you can quickly remove it.
#1 Step: First, Sign in to your Gmail account with your id and password which you want to delete.
#2 Step: Just click on ‘Settings’ icon which is top to the right site corner of the window.
#3 Step: A drop-down menu appeared after clicking on that icon. Click on Settings option of the menu bar.
#4 Step: Here another window appeared, just click on ‘Accounts and Imports‘ option.
#5 Step: In this step, a menu appeared after clicking ‘Accounts and Imports‘ option. Click on ‘Other Google Account Settings‘.
#6 Step: Here another window appeared by clicking ‘Other Google Account Settings‘ option. You can go to direct this page by clicking here. Click to ‘Delete your account or services‘ under “Account preferences” menu.
#7 Step: Just Click on ‘Delete Google Account and data’ option.
#8 Step: Here Google verifies you by entering the correct password. Enter your valid password and click on next button.
#9 Step: This is the final and last step. In this stage, you can download your important data by clicking ‘download your data‘ option which is the upper position of the window. There is two checkbox in the window, check both of them. At last click on “DELETE ACCOUNT” button. Something wrong you can also click on ‘Cancel’ button.
#10 Step: In this stage, Google notifies you that “Your Google Account and all its data have been deleted” on the screen.
Through these steps, you have successfully Deleted your Google Account.
The Verdict On Change Gmail Password
In this article I have shared the easy and simple steps of How to change Gmail password and How to deactivate or delete Gmail account permanently which you can share with your friends, Family, colleagues, and on many other places such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google plus and on many other places. You can apply this to your everyday life.
Overall, This Change Gmail Password Which I have shared with you is Unique and epic. So you should apply these steps and just blow up your Friends, Family Members and make the people knowledge also capture their reaction.
That Said, if you like and understand this Article, please feel free to share with your Friends, Family and other Social media network Thanking You!!!!
- 1 How to change Gmail password on PC
- 2 How to Change the Gmail Password on Your Android or iPhone
- 3 How to reset your Gmail password
- 4 Create Gmail Account
- 5 How to Delete Gmail account permanently